Alan Gutteridge Cabin
The Gutteridge Cabin is a large well equipped cabin with a main dining hall which can also be used for meetings. It has four bedrooms with bunk beds which sleep a total of 30 people.
- Male and female toilets, ideal for night use with wheelchair access.
- 30 Chairs
- Gas powered central heating system.
- Large kitchen with stainless steel worktops & sink unit, gas water heater, extractor fan & insect killer.
- Fridge/Freezer (157 Litres net / 87 Litres net)
- Electricity & gas meters are £1 coin operated.
- Cutlery, pots & pans are not supplied.
- There is a 250Litre (Net capacity) freezer available to rent in an external store at the shower block.
This cabin can also be booked with the adjoining Harry Walker Cabin
(see plan below for more information). A connecting hallway can also be used when both cabins are booked together.