Harry Walker Cabin
The Walker Cabin is a well equipped cabin with a large main hall and patio doors opening onto a slabbed area (partly covered) and a large grassed area. It has two bedrooms with bunk beds which sleep a total of 10 people.
- Male and female toilets.
- 30 Chairs & various tables
- Gas powered heating system in main hall.
- Large kitchen with stainless steel worktops & sink unit, gas water heater, extractor fan & insect killer.
- Fridge/Freezer (157 Litres net / 87 Litres net)
- Electric meter is £1 coin operated. (No gas meter).
- Cutlery, pots & pans are not supplied.
- There is a 250Litre (Net capacity) freezer available to rent in an external store at the shower block.
This cabin can also be booked with the adjoining Alan Gutteridge Cabin
(see plan below for more information). A connecting hallway can also be used when both cabins are booked together.